"Go,therefore, and make disciples of all the nations; baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you until the end of the age."—Matthew 28:19-20
Employment Opportunity – Preschool Teacher
St. Elizabeth Seton Preschool and Kindergarten is looking to hire a lead preschool teacher for the 5 day/week pre-kindergarten class. A degree in early childhood education or a related field is preferred, but will consider candidates with preschool teaching experience. Interested applicants should send a letter of interest and resume to email@example.com.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Plan and implement activities to meet the physical, emotional, intellectual, spiritual and social needs of the children in the program
- Maintain a safe and healthy environment
- Ensure children are supervised at all times
- Establish routines and provide positive guidance
- Integrate special needs children in a positive and respectful manner
- Maintain open communication with parents
- Develop daily activity plans
DESIRED MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor Degree in Early Childhood Education, Elementary Education or Related Experience
- Be able to participate fully in the practice of the Roman Catholic Faith.
- Maintain confidentiality in all parish matters
- Certification in CPR/First Aid